Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Stay On Target....Stay On Target!

All goes according to plan.  Finished the demolition yesterday and began patching walls.  Although the wall space that used to hold the sinks had to come out due to mold from a long ago leak.  And MAN let me tell you! The p-trap in a beauty salon STINKS!!!!  What do you ladies put on your bodies.  MY LORD!  I remenber back in the day doing demolition/construction having to remove antique toilets harboring long lost secrets suspended in rank water and that smelled like a bouquet of Freesia next to this nastiness! 
*GACK!*
Started some painting this afternoon, just to throw some color on the wall, and map out where everything will be going.  Yes, Actually planning this space out as opposed to the first time around via the seat of our pants.  We have a better idea now how to make the space work best for us.
ANYWAY!
Funny.  The other day hard some interesting statistics regarding homosexuality.  Apparently the more boys a mother gives birth to the more likely the younger one may be born homosexual.  Now I have no problem with that, I just think its funny just how prophetic some statistic could be.
I submit for your approval.....our youngest.


Yea.  Quite a striking young man.  Although I had to insist that he couldn't wear leggings with a gown.  Makes a father proud.
So ANYWAY!
Put out two more BMX'ers today but as my mind was all ready at the new shop hours before I went over I forgot to take pics.  Will rectify that tomorrow.  I do however have a couple pics of a real GEM I put out Saturday.  This one someone actually THREW OUT?!?!  Saved by one of our happy scrappers I couldn't believe it.  A 1962 Raleigh Superbe with WORKING DYNOHUB!!!  UNBELIEVABLE!!! Yes, it has a few blemishes, but we tore it down, did a full clean and refurb and she runs like a clock! 
So that's it for now.
Hope to see ya'll tomorrow!


FULLY RE-FURBED 1962 RALEIGH SUPERBE!!
ONLY $175.00!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea. Regardless of how annoying thr little bugger can be, he's good for a laugh.

    ReplyDelete