Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Phase Freakin Tired..er....um...Seven: The Big Push

OY!
To think, I used to do this kind of work for a living!  My hat goes off with immense to any person of advanced age such as mine who actually gets up every morning and put in a full day of constant physical labor.  You ARE a better person then I!! 
Thanks to momma, who watched the hop so I could start the build out on the new place.  Trying hard not to wait to the last minute, we're tying to get the new place done and ready well before our opening.  Makes sense I know but you'd be surprised on just how much we sometimes wait until the last minute to do.  Sorry, but we keep forgetting to do before and after pictures of the place, but believe me when I say, it is a VAST improvement on what it looked like before.  Unfortunately the only thing I couldn't change was the tile job the previous folks did.  LORD!  Looks like they hired a near sighted, depth perception deprived alcoholic with a nervous twitch and no measuring or leveling equipment to lay these tiles!  Had to get REAL creative with the work table construction just to make the top level!  The painting is done and should only be a few more days before the whole place is together. Thanks to Elijah and Kaleb for coming up and lending a hand!
Today however I will be working at the old shop, as thankfully we had a rush of repairs come in and I gotta pump out some production their!  Not to mention, have got to get out more stock!  We are SERIOUSLY light at the moment, but have no fear, we have a lot to work with!
So with that, I'd best get my fanny into ear and get my day started,

No comments:

Post a Comment