Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

Phase....Briefly Interupted.

Perhaps one of the unfortunate side effect of getting more mature is ones body become more susceptible and less likely to easily defeat invading germs.  Some such entities entered my person and made themselves readily apparent early Saturday morning compelling me to.... well lets just say vacate the contents of my stomach and nether regions.  Now much kudos to the family for stepping up and filling in on both home and shop duties for the day as I slept until about 7.30 that evening (fitfully of course) even though Miss Angie was slightly dubious of the illness's timing as Saturday marked our 21 years together, believing quite possibly the cosmos was trying to tell me something.
So, planned events for the continued movement to the new store were postponed for 24 hours.  But as the "Sally Forth" and "all guns ahead" type as I am (alright, with a little morale boost from Angi in the form of "you know you'll be b&$*#ing in a couple days if you don't get out of bed and go back to work" Sunday morning I hauled my keister out of bed and we went up and finished Saturdays work.  Needless to say we are a day behind so will make according adjustments today.  Not to far off though, as at this point it's pretty much ready (except for the counter space, and some more lighting up front) for us to start moving in parts and stock.  So, this morning I just have to figure out where I am.
SO with that, I bid you all a fond G'day, and will be seeing you later!

2 comments: