Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pase Seven and 3/4. Amended.

What?
Did you think I'd really be working tonight?
On Valentines day?
I may be part Polish but I know what's good for me in order to retain my man bits!
Momma had a unique evening idea, to just chill and play scrabble, using only romantic words.  Should make for a challenging game!
So with that I will make this short!
Today was mainly repairs, so no new goodies unfortunately as I once again took the afternoon to work on the new place.  finally finished the work bay, so tomorrow we start bringing the old shop up in pieces.  Y'all will notice our current place become more an more bare over the next two weeks, so please excuse the rubble and debris!
Thanks to everyone for braving the dreary weather and making today a hopping good time.
Alright, I said brief, so goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment