Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Whoops! Forgot!

Yes, yes, yes we HAVE been building bikes these last few days!  Forgot to post pics though so we'll remedy that shortly.
As the thermostat peaked over 92 today not many out and about until the evening hours but I kept myself busy cleaning up the place then did a re-furb on a sweet little Haro BMX.  First time I used a set of replica decals.  Hope I set 'em right. Only had memory to go  on placement. Also spent a little time on the phone with my dad having a political discussion.  That was interesting.  Suffice to say he is a life long Republican (although surprisingly conservative with voicing his opinions) so the exchange was lively but much to my shock we saw eye to eye on a great many things. Think sliding tax scale.
All right so here are the new goodies...
FREAKIN' SWEET!
ONLY $140.00


5 SPEED 20"
ONLY $40.00

SCHWINN 21 SPEED MTB
ONLY $95.00

CLASSIC DYNO W/ 3 PIECE CANK UPGRADE
ONLY $90.00!!!

CLASSIC GT
ONLY $90.00

ONLY $50.00!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment