Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Big BMX push!

Not like I was planning on it though!  We've been picking up several BMX'ers So we have just been banging them out!  Got another Haro out , this one done up in Chrysler Blue!  (a subtle little twist of irony). Also put up a nice looking Mongoose XR-75.
Thanks to all the folks coming in today with the pleasant confabs.  And thanks to the two young gents rebuilding a three wheeler that gave me a chance to practice my Jerry riggin' skills!
Had another a "tired of walking" sale on the ladies Schwinn MTB.  Good luck on the house hunt man!
All right, beyond that I have very little of any importance to say.
So with the need for sleep beckoning me...
Good night.
"DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!!"
ONLY $75.00!!

"SWEET HARO BMX!!"
ONLY $100.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment