Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

The USADA Can Kiss My Big White Ascot!!

Freakin' Unbelievable!!
Lance Armstrong has maintained his innocence at every turn.  He has NEVER tested positive to ANY Performance enhancement drugs and yet because he is fed up with decades of suffering the allegations and witch hunt form these......(oh this blog is family orientated.... expletive/deleted/expletive)  investigators.  Look I am about the farthest thing from an athlete you'll find, but I don't begrudge anyone else their abilities and gifts and I'm not going to stand by and persecute them. Seems like the guys in charge of this 'organization" looking to get to the bottom of doping in sports (which I DO NOT endorse) has an ax to grind with Lance. Perhaps it's because he was convinced he was involved but just couldn't get any dirt on him, so instead his "evidence" consisted of "eye witness reports".  Well apparently these "eye witnesses" were several other cyclist who HAD tested positive for PED"s and in exchange for a lighter sentence would "testify" to Lance's involvement.  In order to avoid a drawn out court room drama he choose to bow out.
I can't say I agree with him backing out but I can understand he was probably fed up.
But think for a second.  He NEVER tested positive.  How much of a problem would it have been for them to just let it go.  Think of everything this man has been through.  Everything he has meant to and done for the sport.  Not to mention everything he has done through his cancer charities.  I hope you weather this storm with the same dignity and strength you have your other tribulations.
Here's one rider who has your back!
Live hard, ride fast until you die....then coast.
Alright.  Quick quiz, who here remembers this wreck I showed you all yesterday?
Well after the full "RE-Cycle treatment" we have this....
SUPER SLEEK AND SEXY..NOT TO MENTION FAST PEUGEOT "CROSS"
ONLY $140.00!!!!
Oh man!  Is this gem more then I had anticipated!  We tricked it out with Shimano rapid fire 24 speed, with a new Shimano cassette.  It has a kick stretch crank as well!  She Gets out of her own way!
Next project we started is an OLD SCHOOL Gary Fisher!  Nice lightweight frame, although we have added a different front fork in order to give it front disc brakes, as well as upgrading to a 21 speed Shimano V-brake shifters so look for that one tomorrow!
So it's off to bed now, sleep tight!

1 comment:

  1. Lance Armstrong can ride with me any time. I'd be honored.

    So there.

    ReplyDelete