Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fruit Of My Loin!

As the day wore down we settled into our normal routine of Saturday night we popped in a movie and settled into some much needed veg time. But as happens sometime things got silly. Elijah and Dad engaged in the time honored tradition of the sport of kings! The fart game! And Lord I have no idea what that boy eats but he won! Of course not wanting to be bested it degraded into the old wrestling match. I got him pinned. (Yes, I cheated by using his hair to drag him down ) with all my weight on him I figured he was done. I was wrong. With a grunt he hoisted himself and me up and proceeded to carry me around!
Yes, we gave birth to Sasquatch!
ANYWAY!
I want to thank all the folks for making today stellar! S
Sent many rides home with many cool folks! I'd love to name names but it is late and my brain is fried by playing video games for the last few hours! We put out several new goodies today! Got another Diamondback hybrid a dual shock "daily Banger special". Also an MGX 20" 7 speed. A 13' Trek MTB. And also another DBS men's 26" MTB. Also got started on an old school Raliegh road bike with some cool designer lug work! We're turning this one into a custom single speed!
So don't forget that Monday we will be opening at 2 pm.
Allright...they have broken out. Qbert!
I'm gone!
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment