Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm WHAT?!

Surprising how quickly a year can go buy unabated. Unceremoniously ticking away the hours, days, weeks, months oblivious to the toll it flakes on us mere mortals. So it is with little surprise that today snuck up on me with little to no warning. Truly it was not until 12.30 this morning as my lovely wife and I were headed off to bed and she pulled me aside gently kissed me and wished me a happy birthday that my mortality was brought into stark clarity. I do however thank both her and the kids for honking my wishes by not making a big deal of the whole thing. I'm a firm believerthat birthdays are beat left for kids. I'd rather just let the day pass for me thank you very much. Well at least I got free reign to watch my Gargoyles. DVD.
Anyway.
due to internet faliure I'm acctualy using my wife's phone to keep in touch!
Well summer dulldrums have kept us busy with building up a plethora of new goodies for all of your perrusal. I wish I had a way of showing them off but I'm lucky to be able to do this!
All the more reason to come in and check out the new sweeties! So we'll see ya all tomorrow.
Night!

1 comment:

  1. Say what you will about birthdays, but having them sure beats NOT having them. May you collect the whole set, my friend!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Hi-ho!

    Uncle Chippie

    ReplyDelete