Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

OY it's so HUMID!

LORD!
Was it just me or was today stifling!?
I made the poor judgement of starting a paint project today and had the large exhaust fan going in the back all day and by mid afternoon it was 89 degrees in the shop!  I pity ANYONE who doesn't work in air conditioning! As I said, was standing in the shop this morning deciding what I was going to start on as i had finished the two vintage beauties I started last night (pic below) I opted on continuing the unique 3 wheeler repaint I started about a month ago.  Which of course has turned into a chore.  Having to replace many of the parts as they were way rusted out, and of course due to the rather unusual style of this ride some of the needed parts had to be retro-fabricated from a variety of other parts. Not to mention two trips to the hardware store for Kaleb.  I say TWO trips as he didn't bother to look at the list I gave him (or ask for assistance) when he went the first time!
Oh to be young and know everything unlike your boneheaded father!
ANYWAY!
Apparently I was not the only one swimming in the dense humidity, as attendance today was to say the least, sparse!  But i can understand why no one would want to brave it.  Sweat through four shirts getting from the house to the garage!  But hey, you had your one day excuse, can't use it tomorrow!
Well I had best sign out as it is getting late and Mommy has already past out in her chair!
Good night!
'72 LADIES 5 SPEED SUBURBAN
ONLY $115.00!!!

MEN'S VINTAGE 3 SPEED
ONLY $110.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment