Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Salvaging Sunday

As reluctant as I am to take time away from family day, really needed to come in yesterday and try and catch up on some projects.  Finished up repairs and even managed to pump out a new ride as well!  This one is a REAL sharp looking dual shock MTB with front disc brakes!
Shortly before leaving, Angi came up with the idea of a trip to the local park and a barbecue.  Turns out to have been a great idea.  She and Elijah got everything ready and we pedaled down and hung out with some friends and I grilled up some dogs and burgers!  Actually found myself compelled to get up and play as well, somewhat out of  caricature for this old couch potato.  Swatted it around in the handball court for a bit then shoot hoops one on one with Logan. 
Once home, kiddos clean and in bed,  we vegged   out to Iron Man 3 (again) and hit the sack.  At that point I found the dark side to exercise,  the unusual rush of energy.  Sad to call that  negative  but I found I just wasn't tired and lay awake until after 2 am reading through my collection of Will Eisner Graphic Novels.  Surprisingly, though, got up on time to get the kiddos to school early! 
WOW!
Yea, my life's a wee dull.  BUT, back at it again this morn with a new ride in my rack yearning to live again!  So with that, come on down and check out our wares, and we'll meet you with an enthusiastic smile!

26" Dual Shock MTB
ONLY $110.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment