Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Share The Laughter!

As I'm sure you have all figured out by this point the Internet is littered with just about everything the human mind can concoct. My wife, bless her heart spends time each day hunting and pecking and occasionally comes across some snippets she likes to share with me.  As I close out this morn I want to share some of the cute "Fanboy" stuff with ya!
But first on to work!  Put out two real gems yesterday!  First is a 64cm "Big Boy" Fuji Road bike!  FULLY refurbed from a scrap pile!  Second is a an ABSOFREAKINLOOTLY gorgeous Bianchi Limited, fully tricked out with Campagnallo Veloce!!!  Thanks to Lee for bringing it in for us! Check these out as well!  Aside from that there isn't a hole lot to gab about ad I have  Cannondale and a Raleigh begging to be unleashed! 
So with that, see ya soon!!

CAMPY BIANCHI LIMITED!!
ONLY $310.00!!!!

BIG BOY FUJI!!
ONLY $140.00!!!!

SHARP 18" BEGINNER BMX!!
ONLY $40.00!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment