Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

"It's Wabbit Season! No DUCK Season! WABBIT! DUCK!

No.  It has absolutely nothing to do with this blog, but recently I discovered a site online for old Warner Brothers cartoons and have had that and several other familiar skits bouncing around in my head for the last few days.  Drove mamma crazy this morning as I was reciting the dialogue between Bugs Bunny and Gossamer in "Hair-Raising Hare" to Rozlynd.  Yes, I was in a particularly jaunty mood this morning!  But no fear, I am redirecting my energies to more productive pursuits!  As yesterday we put out three new goodies after finishing up the flood of repairs (Thanks so much for the faith!).  Found a home for the sweet French ladies touring bike we had, one of our new regulars and a very sweet lady with good advice for dealing with unruly teenagers, picked it up in lieu of repairing another one she had brought by to get up and running!  Now beyond that I have very little to add other then I was excited to read this morning that they have finally green lighted the sequel to Dumb and Dumber!!! YAY!  Now I say "the" sequel and some more astute filmologists may say "But wait!  There was a sequel "Dumb and Dumberer"!"  Well...that was a "PRE"quel and an incredibly, incredibly bad one!  So bad I did something I RARELY do and that was shut it off less then half way through and never looked back!  No this is  GENUINE sequel!  Written by the Farley brothers and Starring both Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels! 
Looking forward to it!
With that I'll leave you with pics of the goodies and get back to work!

24" DUAL SHOCK MTB
ONLY $60.00!!

MEN'S 26" MTB!!
"DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!!'
ONLY $65.00!!
 
CLASSIC IRON HORSE!!
ONLY $110.00!!!
ONE OF THE UNDER USED WARNER CHARACTERS!
GOSSAMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment