Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Psychiatric Help. 10 Cents

It must be my charming personality or easy going demeanor that makes me so easy to talk too.
Sometimes it's a curse.
From now on I won't take breaks outside the shop.  Suffice to say I must give off the vibe that I'm the one to tell your troubles too.  I hate to be rude or inconsiderate but I'm just taking a chill second between projects and many souls feel that I'm the person to tell about their financial or relationship woes too.  Obviously they need a empathetic (or is that apathetic) ear, so I give it and offer my objective (or is that subjective) advice.  So I hope Ian and Tish are able to overcome their individual predicaments and persevere.
ANYWAY!
Wow! What  a Chock Full Of Excitement day!  Three count 'em THREE truckloads in today!  Bought 15 bikes today!  Had one of our regular scrappers bring in a trailer with four three wheelers and a SWEET mid 60's Raleigh three speed with a generator front hub and complete light set!!!  Several candidates for the "Daily Banger Specials!" two nice all aluminum MTB's with front discs (one already built AND sold) a good looking early Specialized Hard Road (yes that's it's name) to name but a few!  Oh not to mention the sweet and rare 26" Haro MTB!!! Oh yea!  That's the ticket!
As always loved serving all the folks repairs today!  Kept me a hopping!  Especially the old school three speed we did a full refurb on. I always love the challenge of trying to find all the right little odd size flat head screws! (yea....tad bit O sarcasm there!)
And for a Netflix moment, I felt my self acquire a tad bit more culture last night as I at down and watched Dustin Hoffman in "Death of a Salesman" last night!  Loved the way it was filmed as if on a stage set, and the acting was absolutely delicious!  Always heard about the story but never watched it.  Very sad and bittersweet.
And a special shout out to my lovely wife who upon hearing that I was deluged and overwhelmed with so many new projects came don and lent her expertise in organization and make it all fit while till allowing room to move!
Love ya babe!
Alright, I got my work cut out for me tomorrow so I bid you a good night!
SLICK, LIGHTWEIGHT AND SEXY...
AND SOLD.
(SORRY, BUT WE HAVE ONE MORE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment