Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2013

And The Curse Continues

Some time go in our little rant page I'd mentioned a somewhat vindictive yet poetically just curse that follows me around.  Simply put anyone that messes with, brings harm to, or seeks to act detrimentally to me or my family meets with unfortunate karmic blow back.  Well, it has happened again.  As you by now know we are leaving our home for three years now and moving up the street a ways to 428 Patricia.  The reason for the move was that the plaza's management decided not to renew our lease when it runs out in February.  Their silent reasoning was revealed as rumor had it that someone was coming in to rent the two empty spaces next to us but ONLY if they could have our space as well.
Nice.
Well, anyone watching the news lately would have noticed that SweetBay was closing down 33 of it's stores locally.  Oh, did I mention we are located in the "SWEETBAY PLAZA"?
Yep.
Apparently upon hearing the news that our Sweetbay was one of the places closing down the new potential tenant of our little slice of heaven...
bailed.
Yep.
Karma.
But as we have already signed on the dotted line, paid our cash up front and already started tearing down we are going anyway. 
Sorry though to all the great folk who work at Sweetbay for getting caught in the storm.
(is that a little narsasstic of me to think I have THAT much cosmic power?)
ANYWAY!
Put out a couple goodies today, check 'em out below.
No me go sleepies!
Night!
MONGOOSE XR200
ONLY $90.00!!

"DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!!"
LADIES 24" MTB
ONLY $45.00

2 comments:

  1. I saw this picture on craiglist but you did not leave a contact number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um, sorry. I don't bother with contact info as I direct everyone to the blog which has all our specs. Plus lets everyone see what still in stock just in case.

      Delete