Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Family Dynamics

I would have to imagine  that most people lives are not only influenced by personal events and accolades but more profoundly defined by them.  Try as I may though I  can't think of any event (or scarce achievements) that holds more influence on me, nor defines me more succinctly then the lives of my children. 
Forgive me my sentimentality as it would appear to run against the "grain" of my character, but none the less "there it is".
In the heat of all that is unfolding in our little world, with the weight of it seemingly crushing us beneath it it merely took little Izzy uttering her first sentence to me to send all those worries scrambling for cover.  A simple question "you have baddo for me?" but her success made all else seem trivial.
Well for anyone keeping score, no Miranda has still NOT made her appearance, and we find our selves at the cutoff point. Tomorrow marks two weeks overdo, and we have an appointment  with the doctors to determine what to do next.  Suffice to say neither Momma nor I like the possible choices. I still have my hopes though that by some miracle she will go into labor tonight and all will be right in the world.
Here's hoping! 
OK, on to business.
We did open today although given the absence of humanity in the plaza, probably should have stayed in bed.  Did manage to put out three new rides though (pic's below) for the days to come.  Sweet riding (albeit slightly worn in appearance) classic ladies Columbia, a "like new" Mongoose,and a nice little 24" ladies "Daily banger Special"   so check 'em out and enjoy!
See ya soon! 
"she might not look like much, but she's got it where it counts"
ONLY $60.00!!

MONGOOSE XR-75
ONLY $90.00

LADIES 24" "DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!!"
ONLY $60.00!!!
                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment