Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Two's the charm!

Did something I haven't done since 1983 on Thursday (no, no...I didn't stop hanging out in sailor bars until the late 90's!) went to see a movie in the theatres for a second time!  Yes, you guessed it, "The Avengers".
Even better then the first time!  I did it for two reasons.  First, I know I missed things as i had all the kiddos (save two) with me the first time and my attention was more on the feet kicking, shooshing, and squirming then the whole of the movie.  Second, I missed what the Hulk said after he THOROUGHLY kicked Loki's but!  So for the gent who came in last week whom had seen the movie as well and who also missed the line as the audience was in uproarious applause, he grunts the words "puny God!"
Again, doing my part for promotion, if you haven't seen it...SEE IT!
ANYWAY!
Last couple of days has been a whirlwind of creative cajoling to get out as much stock as possible, which as always just wasn't enough.  Hence why I haven't bothered to post any pics as each one of the six I have built in the last two days has sold quickly, four of them while they were still on the rack!  Managed to keep one for the remainder of yesterday, so it's pic is below.  Have a REAL nice Schwinn Tourist in my rack now, just waiting on a rear derailleur, and it should be good to go!
Picked up several new goodies as well!  Someone opened up the Kiddy bike gate and got a plethora in, as well as a few more banger candidates (always popular!) So today will be more of the same banging and building!
To all you Mothers out there...hope your children and fathers give you a good one tomorrow!  'Cause if you are as special as my Irish princess, you deserve it!
I'm out!
LADIES 24" BEACH CRUISER
ONLY $55.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment