Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Say WHAT!!! OH YEA!!

Another day coming to a close and I'd like to thank all the folks for coming in.  I'd LIKE too, but it was a wee bit quiet today.  Not to say we didn't have our fair share of looky loo's but as is becoming somewhat of a reoccurring problem, after yesterday we are a tad under stocked!  Oh the boys have helped by getting quite a few kiddo bikes up and running (I have a tendency to focus More on the intricacies of the grown up ones (oh get him!  Mr Narcissism!) so it's a blessing.  As my frivolities in the theatre last night didn't have us home until 1.30 am (and I have NO clue how those kids were up at 7 am this morning....chipper!) and being so wired Elijah and I (and to her chagrin Momma as well) didn't get to bed much before 3 am.  So needless to say I was suffering from draggingassitis!  Didn't much get on the stick until around 1.30.  Shame on me!  Did manage to get out one surprising beauty though!  A men's Trek 4300 Alpha MTB.  I say surprising because this was one of the bikes we bought in the scrap buy last week that I had the least amount of hope for.  Rusted solid components and what appeared to be a SERIOUSLY scuffed up body held little chance.  Or so i thought!  After stripping it down i took a swipe at the frame with a coarse Clorox wipe and low and behold about 98% of the marks came off!!!! 
TALLY HO!! 
With the aid of a recently stripped down bike with some real sweet shape components she was rebuilt, we had the technology!  And MAN does she ride sweet!  21 speed, Shimano equipped and "shiny"!
Before I head out,
AS PREDICTED!  Avengers grossed 80.5 mil opening night, and is on track to shatter the all time record for highest grossing opening weekend of all time!  Blowing away Twilight and Harry Potter! 
Oh I am SO loving this!
Have a great night folks!
MEN'S 26" TREK 4300 ALPHA
ONLY $155.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment