Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

Wax Works

First off, thanks to all engaged in the debate regarding yesterdays blog.  Had many folks come in yesterday, who unfortunately have at one time or another suffered the violation of bike theft.  The only hope I can give them is that as the thefts continue, it would appear local law enforcement is taking it allot more serious, and gone are the days of impounding the bike, rather they ensure it is returned to the proper owner immediately! 
Well after many repairs I was able to get a couple more newbies out (pic's below) but please don't get to excited as they both sold almost immediately.  However we are "soldiering on" and have a nice ladies Diamondback almost done all ready, and then onto the awesome Specialized Hybrid I been dying to dig into!
And before I head back to work, was perusing my Yahoo page and stumbled on these pics of some of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum exhibits.  Now I've never been to one of these places but I've seen pics when I was younger and they always seemed a little cheesy, BUT these ones will blow your mind!  Had they not taken some pic's with the actual people they were modeled after, you would have never known! 
BIG BOY CRUISER!

"HA HUNH....HOW MUCH FOR THE ANGELINA?

PERHAPS A TAD MORE BLUE....FOR THE TITANIC?

EVERYONE OF MY WIFE'S FACEBOOK FRIENDS IDEA OF THE "ULTIMATE" TWILIGHT COLLECTIBLE!



WELL...AT LEAST THERE'S ONE QUENTIN THAT WON'T TALK YOUR EAR OFF.

CAN'T GET ANYMORE AN IMPORTANT FIGURE THAN THIS ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment