Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Get Ye To A Nunnery!!

I love my wife!
If you are a young man currently entertaining the idea of marriage, I urge you to consider, in your bridal consideration, to contemplate an Irish wife.  I guarantee your life will NEVER be boring! 
If nothing else their strong personality and uncompromising propensity for "speaking their mind" will always be of great entertainment value!
For your consideration:
We've all seen them.  When we we're young men we occasionally caught a glimpse of the young ladies of a certain shall we say lack of virtue.  Quite overtly displaying their endowments for all to see.  Now as young men, some of us would find this appealing (OK, we all did).  And at times we would see the same type of women in magazines and movies that were not of a Christian nature.
But something happens when you get older, when you have daughters of your own.  It's gradual at first almost imperceptible.  We find ourselves less and less noticing them, when in truth over the last couple of decades girls who have no self respect  have become more and more prevalent.  Eventually as you  held your own daughter(s), and watched them grow and mature and you happen to catch glimpse of some young girl dressed like a street walker your reaction is one of "My GOD...that's someones daughter!"
I told you that story, to tell you this one.
Today I found myself having to work as the repairs have once again piled up and I needed to get new stock out.  This left my lovely wife home alone with the kiddos on our day off.  An unfortunate necessity.  During the course of the day a visitor happened by the house.  A young girl from Kaleb school, who apparently knows both he and our older boy Elijah.  To what extant she knows them is in debate.  According to those present she was perhaps 13 or 14 dressed in a bandanna like shirt, backless which apparently was doing little to conceal what lay beneath and defying all know laws of physics AND gravity!  She also had on a pair of SHORT shorts which apparently also acted as floss!  Upon greeting my wife the young (and I use the term VERY loosely) lady asked if she "could talk to Kaleb" My wife paused, looked her up and down and "matter a factly" answered "Not dressed like that!" and abruptly slammed the door in her face!
As I said...I love my wife!
ANYWAY!
As I said, had work to do today and managed to put out five new goodies too boot!  I have four pic's below (forgot the fifth) so take a gander and come see us tomorrow!
Night ya'll!
LADIES 18 SPEED COMFORT CRUISER
ONLY $70.00!!!

MEN'S 26" SCHWINN RANGER MTB
ONLY $95.00!!!

GIRLS 20" PRETTY IN PINK" BMX
ONLY $40.00!!

GIRLS 20" BMX
ONLY $25.00!!

4 comments:

  1. Steven, your wife rocks. You knew that, I know, but still, it needs to be said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would very much like your wife, I think....

    ReplyDelete
  3. She ius very "old school" proper. One of many fine qualities I find VERY endearing! I have no fear our daughters will grow up not only well rounded ladies, but will NOT take ANY mans s#!*!

    ReplyDelete