Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Glad Tidings!

WOW!  What a phantasmagorical superior Saturday!
SOLD OUT!!!  Well, except for the fold ups!   BUT that's OK, They're waiting for THEIR owners to finally find them!!!  Every bike has their perfect match.  Some just take longer to locate them. 
Where to begin!  The Physiofit went to a young gent who was "Heavy on the Covet" to quote George Carlin.  He's been in three times checking it out, and we finally came to an agreement on price Saturday!  See, like I said, EVERY bike has their owner...some are just a little more stubborn then others!  HAHA! the Diamondback went out first thing to a young man who had been shopping around for the last few days for the perfect ride.  Another one suffering from "Sticker Shock" at some of the other local places.  Does my heart good to see the look of relief on the folks faces when they realize they can get a good bike in great condition and not have to take out a small loan!  The "two "DBS"'s we had disappeared quicker then you can blink as well.  And I know there were more in there as well but I am a tad bit brain fried as it IS Sunday and I am in here working to try and get out more goodies for Monday as we will be open but I won't be here, as I have to drag Kaleb to "Appointments"...please DON"T ASK!
ALSO, very refreshing was the fact that we had SO many new folk's yesterday who "Didn't know we were here"  but loved what they saw and will be in again.  Met a couple nice blokes in for parts, rebuilding a Mongoose.  They stumbled on us after coming from "another' shop where the wanted WELL over $200.00 for just a fraction of the stuff they needed.  Well not only were they able to find EVERYTHING they needed it only cost them $74.00, AND they got a couple pieces for another bike thrown in as a bonus.

Are we great or what?!
I'm gloating aren't I?
ALL RIGHT, I'll stop!  I gotta git back to work anyway!
Have a great rest of your weekend!
Oh, by the by, here's two more goodies put out last night!
FULLY RE-FURBED LADIES CRUISER
ONLY $70.00!!


MENS 26" CRUISER
SO FAST EVEN STANDING STILL IT'S BLURRY!
ONLY $80.00!!


No comments:

Post a Comment