Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Pro-DUCK-tivity!

Well...there really isn't any Duck in this at all.  But for some reason as i sat back and perused all the bikes we put out today,  the first thing that popped into my head was "Howard the Duck"  Don't ask me why, I've always been a rabbit man myself.  Bugg's. Roger, Captain Carrot, Thunder Bunny (nope.  Not making that last one up!  Google it.)
Anyway.
Managed to get four new ones out.  3 ladies cruiser because SO many people have been asking for them!  Already sold one about 15 minutes after she went out!  And no wonder!  GORGEOUS Trek Calypso!  Also put together (FINALLY) a sweet Fuji "Sleeper".  So here are the pics below.
As the "DAY" is rapidly approaching (May 15) for the families blessed event, little Miranda's arrival, Angi and I have her weekly checkup tomorrow in the AM.  So the older boy will be opening up.  I'll be in around 10.30 if you need me!
Till then!
LADIES 26" BOSS CRUISER
ONLY $65.00

LADIES TREK CALYPSO 7-SPEED CRUISER
SOLD

LIKE NEW LADIES 26" CRUISER
ONLY $65.00!!

60CM "TEAM FUJI" ROAD BIKE!
ONLY $110.00!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment