Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

I Got Nothin.....

The concept behind this blog is to inform, perhaps entertain or at the very least vent.  Not to mention allowing our extended family to keep abreast of everything going on in our lives as I really stink at making phone calls!  But honestly aside from the normal everyday inequities of raising a large family riddled with "isms" the last few weeks has been everything BUT interesting.  I mean I'm stretching the limits of interesting each time I sit down to write.  Oh occasionally there is a smattering of "interesting" but buy and large with the now consistently bad weather around here most folks are obviously not considering their biking recreation with any level of seriousness.  I have to admit that personally the thought of that wet rooster tail on your back and soggy socks gives me a moments hesitation when I head to work.  But, in the end, pack up a plastic bag with a fresh set of clothes and I'm off.   We are however, still plugging away at the builds!  If noting else the free time (not to mention the continued wait time on the bloody permit) has given us the reason to dig through all the rides in need of WAY much work!  With that I present to you the latest two that we have painstakingly rebuilt!  A real sharp looking 3-speed, 3 wheeler!  FULL re-paint and re-furb!  Also a ladies 26" 'DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!"   This one had a good body but pretty much ALL the parts had to be replaced.  So with that, we move on to the next project which will be.....
I have no idea.

3-WHEEEL STYLE!
ONLY $240.00!!

DAILY BANGER SPECIAL!!!
ONLY $70.00!!!

2 comments:

  1. Steven, you've got the cutest Mini Me in town. And please understand that I don't just say that to every guy in town.

    Hi-ho!

    Uncle Chippie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much sure! Yes as sappy and self aggrandizing as it may be I cannot help but crack a wide smile when I see my girls. Woe to any man ever intent on harming these girls hearts!

    ReplyDelete