Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Giggle, Chuckle, Gaufaw!

Thanks to all the brave souls for enduring the onslaught of rain yesterday to pay us a visit!  The Raleigh track bike finally found a home!  In a rare moment we actually dropped the price and immediately we were swamped with emails and calls.  She found a good home with an enthusiast with a ken sense of value and quality!  We'd also like to thank those repairs for coming in and we appreciate all the trust!  Today we will be putting out a full rebuild on a vintage Schwinn Continental road bike, as we finally got around to getting the tires yesterday then on to a string of kids bikes a nice lady donated to us on Saturday.  Then I will possibly, maybe get around to building up the vintage JC Higgins frame into a sweet Rat Rod!  So I best be toddling off but I'll leave you with some cute pics Angi sent me that I just had to caption!
See ya soon!



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment