Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2012

Hmmmm....I Think I'll Have the Death Warmed Over...With a Side of Imodium AD Please.

Oh where do i begin?
It's been almost a week since we last talked and i'd like to say it was because we were blissfully busy, but not the case.
The move over, we were settling into the new digs coping with Miranda's dietary requirements when the illness she suffered through struck the remainder of the family.  Suffice to say I don't get sick often, but I have never been that sick in my entire life.  The kind of sick that into the second day the Grim Reaper looks to be very enticing.
Hence the rushed closing on Monday and Kaleb at the shops helm  Tuesday and Wendsday.  But the healing angels blessed us and by Thursday we were back at it (tenderly) and are putting out some new goodies, which I WILL have pics of as soon as I figure out my new phone (oh yea...burnt out another one of those...been a STELLAR week!) ALSO, today picked up some SWEET new pretties the pinnacle of which a late 40's early 50's ladies Schwinn (*shudder*) several road bikes (nice Italian job in there too) and much more.
So now, we chill for the night, and when I get my sh....tuff together, I'll bring you more up to speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment